Work with therapists who have a passion for what they do.
Therapists should join our team because this company is truly invested in helping you succeed professionally and personally. I have worked for a variety of companies, and here the grass is greener.
I have the flexibility in my schedule to accommodate my family and personal life, and a daycare discount too. Rehab Resources gives me the resources to be a better therapist.
Rehab Resources strives to create a positive work environment, choosing the most appropriate therapist to blend well in our team. There is always someone available when a question or concern arises.
The dynamic that surrounds us is one of fun, excitement and vision. Rehab Resources is a company with compassionate professionals that do not lose sight of the simple things in life: a smile, a laugh, a firm handshake.
Rehab Resources is a great place to work because of the support that they have given me throughout my time here as an employee. I also like the fact that I have the opportunity to work autonomously as a physical therapist with the ability to share ideas with other clinicians and to use the best scientific evidence available for our patients.
When applying for a job, I was drawn to Rehab Resources sense of family and support. Over the past few years Iâ€™ve been with the company, Iâ€™ve seen that everyone truly cares about helping each patient achieve their highest potential. This company provides me with career advancement opportunities such as training me in new types of technology that improve my ability to do my job effectively and help my patients progress in therapy. We are a team!
Rehab Resources is a company that hires and instills a sense of community among it's employees. Everyone that I work with is a kind, fun-loving professional who is more than willing to go the extra mile to help each other out. This dynamic creates a wonderful environment to work day in and day out!
Rehab Resources has given me a strong platform to build the foundation of my career as a speech-language pathologist. The ability to work with a wide variety of patients and on a well-rounded therapy team has been great. In addition ,the company has given me the opportunity to participate in professional development and receive training in cutting edge technologies that will foster further clinical skill growth for years to come.
I enjoy working for Rehab Resources because they are a company that cares about you as a person as well as a professional. There are many opportunities to grow and they support you and are passionate about your goals! The small, family like company feel is also a reason why I chose Rehab Resources!
Rehab Resources is a wonderful company to work for as they truly value their employees. They promote a positive attitude and energy that is refreshing and uplifting. Love to go to work every day!
A Thru Z Reasons to Join Rehab Resources
Contact a Recruiter
- A core group of people who are committed to this company
- Ability to change - work in different environments/variety/opportunity (peds, ortho, STR, actue)
- Accommodating to where you fit the best
- Administrators are easy to talk to.
- Always someone there to answer a question
- An administration that supports the employees.
- Assistance to get equipment/ supplies needed
- Assistance with making your job what you want it to be.
- Be part of a company that supports an active lifestyle, community charity and social networking.
- Be valued for what they can bring to the table.
- Can change jobs without changing companies
- CEU reimbursement
- Committed to continuing to build and foster great relationships with other professionals in the community and with our referral sources.
- Company philosophy looking at what is best for families.
- Company that encourages professional and personal growth.
- Company that truly wants to be the best (and willing to provide the best resources, materials, supports to get there!)
- Company wants to grow
- Company wide family outings
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education opportunities
- Emphasis on balance between work & family/outside life
- Emphasis on personal growth
- Employee centered company
- Encourage quality work...take time with clients
- Everyone is accessible and your thoughts and ideas can be heard.
- Experience a variety of therapy opportunities and remain with the same company. There are a wide variety of settings to practice in within the company.
- Extreme support (believes in the "good" in people) from the top down
- Fairness in the treatment of all.
- Family centered company
- Family fun events
- Family is important with this company
- Family Oriented
- Family values
- Flexibility for time off
- Flexible schedule they may not find anywhere else
- Focus on happy employees
- Freedom to make your own schedule
- Get to work with therapists who have a real passion for that they do.
- Good admin office staff
- Good benefits package
- Good support system
- Good team to work with.we hire attitude
- Great coworkers
- Great people which perpetuates excellent work environment
- Great support team
- Great team building get togethers
- Highly encourage continuing education
- History of growth
- If life happens, RR will work with you so you don't have to quit or look for a different job
- If you want to try a different area of practice or facility, RR will try to give you that opportunity.
- Integrate into each facility we are at (blend in.become part of the team.support their missions by purchasing equipment or making donations to events)
- Job flexibility. We are large enough that there are often avenues to explore additional aspects of their careers if they choose.
- Job stability. We have a strong administration with sound business sense - a true plus in any economy and especially in the current one. The agency isn't going to suddenly shut down. We also invest profits back into the business to make it stronger.
- Love the area. Almost rural setting yet close to Syracuse, Buffalo, NYC, Canada
- Majority of paperwork is online systems
- Many opportunities without switching companies
- Mentors within the agency truly understand the job they mentor others in (from the ground up-real experience in actually doing it) so the mentoring available is practical and applicable -job they mentor others in (from the ground up-real experience in actually doing it) so the mentoring available is practical and applicable - real support.
- No bureaucracy
- No micromanagement
- Office/support staff ALWAYS cheerful and helpful
- On the water, and you can go anywhere in the world from Lake Ontario.
- Open door policy, can always talk with manager, administrator or owner
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity for CEU's and in-services to develop professional skills.
- Opportunity to move up within a company and take on more responsibility and leadership.
- Opportunity to try new location if first doesn't suit well
- Overall a great company
- Payroll, billing and tax deductions are taken care of
- Personal/professional growth is encouraged
- Positive in all approaches/aspects
- Professional mentoring
- Promotes positive thinking to help at work and at home
- Quaint/safe community to raise a family
- Reduced day care rates at Little Lukes
- Relaxed corporate culture
- Staff is always friendly & helpful
- Staff that has been there for greater than 5-10 years
- Support personnel in place to help make your job easier.
- Supportive network of therapists that are available in all areas of practice.
- Syracuse/Oswego has a lot to offer for singles and families.
- TEAM atmosphere
- Team oriented approach
- The owner's strong vision (you could not sell this company and have another take it over and produce identical great results-most of the above emanates from him)
- The snow eventually goes away Ha Ha Ha
- Time off is hassle free.
- Value a child's critical need to have a lasting bond with their parents and want to work and grown in an agency that is committed to supporting that bond through all we do.
- Variety of opportunities available
- We allow/encourage people to ask for help and don't find fault in them when they do.
- We are an agency that cares about individual employees and works hard to help them achieve success.
- We are constantly growing.improving.expanding.looking for opportunities.ways to fill a "gap."
- We are progressive and like to try out new visions.
- We attract positive, happy, enthusiastic, dedicated, passionate individuals to our team.
- We encourage growth both educationally (continuing education) as well as personal growth.
- We focus on going above and beyond in all areas
- We genuinely care about our people and their families and what is important to them.
- We give people authority to make decisions in the roles they are in. Entrust in our leaders.
- We have a company that believes in continuing education experiences
- We have a company that values supporting their young staff and helping them to learn and strive to achieve.
- We have a wonderful support staff- that is so accessible to us
- We have many opportunities (setting/location/position) within one organization
- We like to have fun.
- We listen to what employees have to share, bring it back to the larger picture and make changes whenever possible. We are not a static agency but rather a dynamic, growing and evolving one.
- We look to exceed expectations, not meet only the minimum requirement.
- We offer Continuing Education Units
- We only hire great people.I assume everyone wants to be great!!!
- We provide many continuing education opportunities locally and free of charge to employees that also give them IACET ceu's. This supports them in their pursuit of #1.
- We provide opportunities for growth within the company.
- We realize that we are not a bunch of numbered employees, rather we are a team.
- We really LISTEN to their needs.thoughts.value their opinions.
- We respect the ideas and input that our employees provide.
- We see life and our career as opportunities for lifelong learning and want others to join a group of people committed to that
- We set goals to work towards, we don't make demands about people's performance.
- We support one another not only in times of need, but every day.
- We take good care of our people.
- We truly love children, appreciate/see value in ALL the developmental phases they pass through and want to team with others who delight in this as well.
- We work hard to make sure that everyone uses their talents/gifts to the best of their ability. If we feel someone might be good in another role/position/location etc., we will approach them.
- We work hard to meet the needs of our employees
- We work with such a diverse group of people - from professionals, to support staff, to children and families.
- We're dedicated to making our communities better by dedicating ourselves to the work we do with and for others.
- Why WOULDN'T you join us?
- Wide variety of locations
- Willing to take the extra step to improve an issue
- Winter wonderland (for those who love snow & the changing of seasons)
- Working at a variety of locations
- Working with a variety of populations